Sunday, February 15, 2015

More Gypsetter World Travel Stuff To Come

Like a typical Gypset I have loads more stuff from my world travels!

I found many of my photos in Chinese Mongolia (Inner Mogolia), Yungang Grottos of the Giant Buddhas, Guangdong/GuangZhou, and parts of the Shanxi province of China in the Manchurian Region such as the capital of Taiyuan, but also Pingyao. I also went to Shaanxi province to Xi'An. (Those photos are coming up soon, and are already scheduled)

I have been to Beijing so many times, and it has changed a lot.

I mostly lived in Taiyuan with family.

I also still have more photos from Germany, Netherlands, and more vintage stuff from the 1990s. If I'm lucky, I might be able to find my 1997 photos form the Bahamas.

I am always still working on new stuff, and despite some stubborn persistent setbacks, I don;t foresee the stalls carrying on forever.

At the moment I am stuck in a WILD winter storm in Greater Boston. My windows on the side of the house are snowed in half-way, and my "balcony" is covered in snow several yards high.

This photo was taken just a few days ago, and by today the snow is much higher.

Again, happy Chinese New Year/ Spring Festival This week!

No comments:

Post a Comment