Saturday, January 27, 2018

2nd Blog Feature on Blogging Fusion

I thought this was kind of unusual.... I kept getting this email from Blogging Fusion that my blog was featured... That's strange, since I'd been featured last year... I klicked the link, but NOTHING was there... Nothing of mine... Yet, I KEPT getting these emails. I got them all day on the 25th, again on the 26th I got one, and still nothing...

Was I being pranked?
Was it a glitch?
Were the hacked???? 

-then today, I klicked it and something ACTUALLY showed up.

So, THERE it is.

Review Boho BlackUniGryphon at Blogging Fusion Blog DirectoryMy Blogging Fusion ScoreBlogging Fusion Blog Directory Blog of the day
************************************************************

Thanx for coming to my blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment