Friday, January 30, 2015

Bohemian Vintage Arden B Fringe Jacket Autumn Mori Girl 001

Here's another photoshoot I did on a different day in autumn 2011. South Weymouth (MA) New England (Greater Boston).

Just like the previous one, this was also a sudden, spur of the moment shoot after a rainstorm. These don't show the puddles as much.

This makeup was also loosley inspired by Ansuya's makeup tutorial, as well as some makeup looks by the Tribal Fusion Bellydance Super Stars, such as Rachel Brice's dance troop "The Indigo Belly Dance Company". (Note: Rachel no longer tours The Indigo and has focused her teaching on her new troop "Datura")

I used mostly Maybelline products on my eyes, including gel liner, and eyeshadow. I also used Physician's Formula face powder, an old lip gloss from  The GAP, Eye Primer Potion by Urban Decay.

The Eyelashes were from a iParty on discount.







Stay cozy, classy and comfortable in vintage sweaters & cardigans @rosegal.com! All free shipping!

This jacket is a Vintage 2002 Arden B. buckskin fringe jacket, Made In Italy. I purchased this on the clearance rack at the Arden B. location in Braintree MA (South Shore Plaza) in 2002.


The Blouse is a vintage Wet Seal (2002) which I purchased at "Contempo" which was another store of "Wet Seal".

The moonstone necklace was a gift from my current husband for Christmas before we married. The actual neckalce part has changed several times, as I have worn them out. This final version is a red Chinese jade beaded Chinese chord which my spouse actually did himself by hand around Chinese new year around 2009 or so when we used to have our own imports & arts store in the Hanover Mall (MA).

Stay cozy, classy and comfortable in vintage sweaters & cardigans @rosegal.com! All free shipping!

Lane Bryant



Online hair advice and choice of 3 free samples with every order.I am double pierced, and am wearing 2 pairs of earrings. One pair is feather earrings, and the other pair is large Gypsy gold/brassy bangley earrings with dangling faux pearls. Both pairs came from Charlotte Russe.

I like these goldish/brassy earrings because they are very eye-catching and work very well in any photoshoot, dark, or light.

Apple iMac Computers In Stock! 300 x 250



Plus Size Lingerie Boutique

As usual this camera is my CANON REBEL XS, 58mm DSLR.

I shoot on RAW only, uncompressed. It kills your battery. So, you need to have several on hand.

I tend to prefer to shoot in late afternoon, and also before sunset. In autumn you MUST go as quickly, and readily, as you can, and just shoot-shoot-shot!

I keep on shooting until either my battery(s) run out, my memory card totally fills up, or my lighting goes away.


New Arrivals @rosegal.com: 50% OFF + Free Shipping








I tend to delete the really terrible frames. But, some weird ones I also keep. I actually have several more. But, I don't want to fill up the entire blog entry with too much stuff at once.

I'll share more later, in another later blog post.





No comments:

Post a Comment