Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Exotic Vintage Silk Bohemian

Florence Scovel JewelryFlorence Scovel Jewelry

This was a large, and long so-called scrap of vintage Chinese silk, given to me by my mother-in-law from China, whom might've gotten it form an old neighbor.

This silk is no longer a just a piece of long cloth, but has become a Ghawazee Coat.

I'm sure I would've shot more of these, however, my battery died, and that was the end of it... and my daughter needed  dinner.

Shot in Summer 2010.

Hottest Deals On Refurbished Apple Products | JemJem
Up to 46% off daily on jewelry beads, acrylic beads, gemstone beads,rhinestone beads, ect.
New arrival on findings, jewelry beads, gemstone beads, pearls, glass beads, tools and much more.
Get $50 Coupons for Signing Up! Shop Vintage Fashion and Enjoy Free Shipping @rosegal.com!
Florence Scovel Jewelry
Market UK Brands SHOP.COM/Motives Cosmetics/Isotonix
House of CBYogaOutlet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment