Friday, February 13, 2015

Dim Lighting: Photo Fails


Here's one of those examples of terrible timing, and misfortune. It was a perfect day, not a cloud in the sky, spent all that time prepping, and then as soon as ya get outside, it never fails! Those darn clouds block the sun at the exact moment you pull off the lens cap!

I try, and try, and try... and no matter how many times the sun comes back out, I can't catch the frame in time for the shutter!

Maddening! The auto focus also gets confused... and in this case, I'd TOTALLY wasted my time, because a storm rolled in. And, it went from warm & pleasant to chilly, and stingy!

ShopManhattanite.com

Forever 21 Global BV
So, you can see what a difference lighting can make. If the sun had stayed out, these would look so much different. but, here they make me look ashy, and mentally challenged.

I think it's important for me to show mistakes that I make. I'm a perfectionist, but things can still go wrong, and nothing is truly under your control. Control is an illusion. Even in my online art gallery, I also show and share my scraps, doodles, and crappy sketches... sometimes because it's humorous, but also because I want everyone to KNOW that I'm not perfect, and I don't fart rainbows & roses.

It takes time to get anything done, and you NEED TO PRACTICE, and TRY. Otherwise you never learn, and you can't get any skills.

I can laugh at these and show that they are SO TERRIBLE! But, it's OKAY!
I don't buy into the whole nonsense about "every moment is precious", nor "every moment is a miracle". It isn't! Because this was a moment of misfortune, frustration, and time wasted. And, if you called THIS a miracle, or precious then you are GUILTY of undermining REAL MIRACLES, and those REAL TRUE precious moments of life. But, without these downsides, how will you know? And, if you brainwash yourself to believe every moment is perfect, they you are some kinda medically insane, and delusional.

Lane Bryant

Forever 21 Global BV
New Arrivals @rosegal.com: 50% OFF + Free Shipping
Get $50 Coupons for Signing Up! Shop Vintage Fashion and Enjoy Free Shipping @rosegal.com!
OK, enough of this crap... 
let's blow this Popsicle stand! 



No comments:

Post a Comment