Sunday, April 26, 2015

Spring Mori Girl of the Violets 001

Spring Mori Girl of the Violets 001

These were shot in 2010, I think...

It's my daughter. I shot these in South Field (South Weymouth allegedly former Naval Air Base) before they put up gates to shut out all the local tax payers.



Under $5 beads wholesale, find the high quality and cheapest beads here.

































This isn't actually any kind of new style. I didn't invent this style of composition. It comes, and it goes. I've noticed a few times when I would do this sort of pose/composition, with flowers or grass, people would also like it and do something similar, then it would just die off, then, I'd do it again, and people would copy it again...

But, like I said, I also didn't invent it. There was a whole fad with this in the late 1990s early 2000s in music videos with this composition also.

Here's a few:




Birthday in a BoxWholesale Costume ClubForever 21 Global BV

No comments:

Post a Comment