Monday, June 15, 2015

North Weymouth Webb Park June 2015

Florence Scovel Jewelry
I just went to North Weymouth on Saturday, and I got very sunburned on my arm. Check my Instagram.

The water was gorgeous! It was the cleanest I have ever seen it, with a very blue color and a slightly milky translucent glow to the water.

My daughter will be turning 12 years old by the end of this month.

Here we are at the cliffs overlooking the bay shoreline and the skyline of Boston's Cityscape & Sky Scrapers. You can also see Quincy, Hingham, and Hull.





Free tibetan silver sample cards, 3pcs/set. Get it free !

Here is the view from the summit of the cliffs:







 
Forever 21 Global BV


Origins



At this point my daughter was hot and was impatient to get in the water...





After we spent a long time wandering arund Webb Park we drove down to the Wessagussett Beach Yacht Club which I guess is at the Great Hill Park, which I can;t exactly figure out yet... still...

If you would like to see more of the photos I took there you can check my:

* Photography Blog

See also:
* Flickr at THIS ALBUM
* PicsArt
* Instagram

House of CB

No comments:

Post a Comment