Monday, June 15, 2015

North Weymouth Wessagusset and Web Park (Mass)

I personally don't find these particular photos as flattering at all, and I think my spouse has terrible taste in photography composition...  (he shot the one above) he however, thinks it's marvelous, and the weird thing is relatives that were usually snippy with me would tell me I looked good in these.

I think this is from 2009-2011... 

Whatever...

My daughter shot the following 2 photos. Which I also don't like, and find them unflattering, and yet all my relatives, including the snippy ones loved them a lot.
You people, I will never understand... 




More by my spouse, on a terribly bloated hormonal day... and salt in the air makes it worse...
My weight goes up n down..  and I'm not thrilled about that...


No comments:

Post a Comment