Monday, June 15, 2015

Pics Art

I've been playing around on an App called PicsArt for quite a while. I think I first started playing on it on my Sony Galaxy S in 2012 or 2013 when it was an Editor's Choice pick for Android platform.
I just got a new Apple iPhone 6 last month as a gift, and it's even better than the version on my old 2011 Galaxy S model phone. 
People are even more social than ever on there, and I quite like it. I often find it to be better than Instagram, other than not having video which my iPhone now does that my Galaxy did not. 
Here's my PicsArt Gallery
I quite enjoy bohemian, gypset, rave, psychedelic, dreamy, exotic, ethereal, and fantasy themes, but i like strait of photography of landscapes, and macro plant/flower studies, and wildlife.

Aveda New Botanical Kinetics Moisturiser

Artistic Labels
Birthday in a Box

No comments:

Post a Comment