Friday, August 19, 2016

Balcony Decor Raver's Boho w Disco Lights DSLR

By "Black UniGryphon" Kandice Kathleen Zimbleman 

CANON   DSLR

So, a mixture of the stuff I like is Boho Chic with all kinds of fusion, and I ALSO love RAVE CULTURE. Yes. It's VERY ME.

I did a whole blog post about my Independence Day weekend this year n the internet went gaga over that stuff! My Instagram shot from under 300 followers to way over 500.... of course several dropped off because they realized I'm in my 30s and have a kid and a life... Whatevz...

Look, I know what I like. And, I do what I like. I'm an artist.

So, I put together this whole rave photo shoot the same night I shot the other stuff early this month.

The lights I have I got from Spencer's way back a while ago and I've used them in several photography experiments.


















No comments:

Post a Comment