Saturday, July 29, 2017

2017 Boho Chic Dreamcatcher

This is the 3rd Boho Dreamcatcher I made for my so-called balcony on the first floor.

I bought the wreathe at the Dollar Store (Dollar Stop) last year in the fall.

The red chord is a silk cord for jade & pearls and other jewelry working in China. in China the color red is believed to have "power" or "strength", thus why it's often used. (I used to have amy own store selling imports from China).

It has cowrie shells which were money for centuries in many cultures including China, and even North America, but all over.

It also has Buddhist mala beads, and the Chinese word "long" in Traditional script which means Dragon in Chinese. (I'm also working on my own independent film with Qilin that are related to Dragons)

I worked on this back in June.






No comments:

Post a Comment