Sunday, March 8, 2015

Boho Chic Feather Earrings Raver [Indoors] 003

The Ring Light

Lighting and the ring light are actually something I;m still learning, and it's ongoing... I don't always enjoy using auto focus, but when I'm doing self portraits, it must be auto focus.

The ring light changes how the exposure looks, and can often end up being a long or longer exposure, so blurring, and motion blur can happen.

House of CB
New Arrivals @rosegal.com: 50% OFF + Free Shipping
This was a ring light I bought on Amazon on sale, very cheap. But, I'm also interested in building my own some day. I would like to get some better lighting for photography, but no matter how many times I was saving up to purchase some, something always happened, like they sold out, or I got a flat tire, car accident. lost a job, went out of business, medical expenses, taxes were due...

But, at least I still got a my ring light.

Get $50 Coupons for Signing Up! Shop Vintage Fashion and Enjoy Free Shipping @rosegal.com!
Regardless, despite these not being the best ever frames ever, the ring light really gives them an eye-catching quality.

Many people claim that powder makeup looks bad in photography, however I've found it to look rather good with the ring light. 


House of CB
Corset DealThe Karaoke Channel Online Member Community

No comments:

Post a Comment